Daytona Beach Employment Litigation Attorney
Representing Businesses and Professionals for over 30 years
As soon as you hire one employee, your business becomes complicated. By the time you have 10, 20, or more, it grows even further in complexity. At any size, your employment practices and policies should be reviewed by an employment law attorney knowledgeable in and experienced with federal, state, and local employment law. This preventative step alone can help you avoid employment law claims.
At Snell Legal, our Daytona employment law litigation attorney has handled thousands of cases over three decades, including employment cases involving:
- Breach of employment contract (including non-solicit, non-compete, and confidentiality restrictive covenants)
- Pregnancy, gender, religion, race, and age retaliation and discrimination
- Workers’ compensation claim retaliation
- Americans With Disabilities Act
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- Florida Whistle Blower Act
- Fair Labor Standards Act (wage and hour violations)
- Unemployment benefits
- Sexual harassment
Our team is fully prepared to handle virtually any employment law case and has a long track record of success with this kind of litigation.
In fact, we have represented some of the largest and most high-profile Daytona employers in the area in employment litigation, such as:
- Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
- Winn-Dixie Stores, Inc.
- American Airlines
- General Electric
- Home Depot
With Snell Legal providing assistance, you can be confident that the litigation is being handled appropriately and the best interests of your business are being protected. This will allow you to continue to focus on other priorities and not be overly distracted by the employment litigation.