Daytona Beach Contract Litigation Lawyer
Effectively Helping You Resolve Your Contract Dispute
In today’s demanding and complex business environment, the outcome of a contract dispute can affect the very survival of a company. Contract disputes can be highly complex and many laws may apply. As such, it is vital that you retain experienced legal representation for all contract disputes. If you fail to do so, you risk your business’ entire future.
At Snell Legal, our contract litigation attorney in Daytona Beach has handled thousands of cases in litigation over decades and has a lengthy track record of success. He has been AV® Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, their highest rating in ability and ethics, for more than 20 years. He and the rest of the Snell Legal team can guide you through each stage of the process as we protect the best interests of your business.
Call Snell Legal today at (386) 866-3033 or contact us online to learn more about our contract litigation attorney in Daytona Beach.
Contract Dispute Cases We Represent
For more than 30 years, Snell Legal has handled all types of contract litigation cases.
Often these cases arise due to disputes involving:
- Supplies and suppliers, including timeliness of delivery and quality of goods
- Implied agreements from delivery of invoices or exchange of forms
- Licensing, including performance and geographic limitations
- Trading contracts, including ISDA forms
- Non-competition and non-solicitation
- Merchant and credit card processing
- Commercial notes and debentures
- Partnerships and LLCs
- Employment matters
- Revenue provisions
- Shareholder issues
- Franchise disputes
- Real estate
We know how important these matters are to our clients, which is why attorney Greg Snell fights relentlessly for the results they need. Throughout the legal process we will stay in regular communication with you to ensure you are always current on the status of your matter. You can rely on us for well-informed advice and strong representation every step of the way.
Litigating Breach of Contract Cases
The most common type of contract dispute involves a direct breach of contract by one or more parties. A breach of contact can occur when a party bound to uphold a contracted agreement:
- Fails to deliver services or goods
- Fails to complete a job
- Fails to pay within the specified time frame
- Provides substandard goods or services
Additionally, a breach of contract itself can take a number of forms, including:
- Actual - One party refuses to fulfill their agreement or performs their agreement incompletely
- Anticipatory - One party announces their intention to not fulfill their agreement
- Material - A party ends up with a different result or product than what was specified in the contract
- Minor / Partial - A party fails to perform a part of the agreement, even though the requested product or service was ultimately delivered
Proving a breach of contract, the type of breach, and the resulting losses or damages is essential to determining compensation. At Snell Legal, PLLC, our team can help protect you and your business's best interests in a breach of contract case.
Call our contract litigation lawyer in Dayton Beach today at (386) 866-3033 to schedule an initial consultation.