Daytona Beach Business Litigation Lawyers
The Trusted Legal Resource for Local & National Businesses
Successful litigators must be analytical in assessing the strengths and weaknesses of a case while remaining warm, personable, and persuasive in front of a jury. They must also be competitive, well-grounded in the facts and law, and blessed with common sense.
At Snell Legal, our Daytona Beach business litigation lawyers have these qualities. We are also excellent communicators who can translate complex ideas into simple terms. Once we make a point, we reinforce it at every reasonable opportunity in order to build a strong case for our client. It’s a combination that has worked well for us and for our clients.
Business litigation matters we handle include:
Attorney Greg Snell, one of our premier business damage lawyers, has obtained numerous seven- and eight-figure recoveries for clients and, accordingly, is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum®. This elite group of lawyers is limited to those who have obtained verdicts or settlements in excess of $1 million.
If you need help with a business-related legal issue, schedule a consultation at Snell Legal today by calling (386) 866-3033.
The Law Firm Other Lawyers Turn To
Other attorneys frequently refer cases to our litigators. Lawyers and parties whom we have beaten at trial even refer to us because they know how meticulously and relentlessly we pursue a positive outcome for our clients.
Greg Snell speaks and writes regularly on business litigation and business law topics including before groups of attorneys and in attorney-oriented publications.
We are not opposed to fee arrangements in litigation matters that are results-oriented. We are even willing to do this, under appropriate circumstances, in cases we defend. We do not mind earning our fee and we want our clients to be happy. When they win, we win.
We are open to contingency, fixed fee, volume discount, hybrid, and other alternative fee arrangements.
Our Diverse Business Litigation Experience
Our team is especially experienced in matters involving employment law claims (defending employers), intellectual property infringement, breach of contract, professional negligence, denial of insurance coverage, and entity ownership disputes, including family-owned businesses.
Our litigation attorneys routinely assist businesses and individuals throughout Florida and beyond with a wide variety of issues, such as those involving:
- Employee claims under Title VII, such as discrimination claims
- Employee claims under the Florida Civil Rights Act (“FCRA”), Americans with Disabilities Act (“ADA”), Age Discrimination in Employment Act (“ADEA”), Family and Medical Leave Act (“FMLA”), or Fair Labor Standards Act (“FLSA”)
- Whistleblower claims
- Workers' compensation retaliation claims
- Pregnancy discrimination claims
- Non-compete and non-solicitation agreements
- Theft of confidential and proprietary information
- Other forms of wrongful termination and breach of contract claims by employees
- Unfair business practices pursuant to the Florida Deceptive and Unfair Trade Practices Act (“FDUTPA”)
- Trade secrets, including claims under the Florida Uniform Trade Secrets Act
- Trademark infringement and cyber squatting under state and federal law
- Patent infringement
Retain Skilled Business Litigators in Volusia County, Florida
Our experienced business litigators serve clients throughout Florida and across the nation. We can easily travel to help meet your needs. For more information on how we can help you in your corporate or business dispute, call us at (386) 866-3033 or contact us online to request a consultation with our experienced business litigation attorney in Daytona Beach. We can litigate cases in Federal and State Court.