Daytona Beach Business Startup Attorney
Ongoing Support for Your New Business
Unfortunately, no guarantees exist in life or in business. However, one of the best ways to reduce your risk and enhance your chance of business success is to consult an experienced business lawyer before you start up your new venture in Daytona Beach or elsewhere in Florida or the U.S. At Snell Legal, our business law attorney can help you get your new enterprise up and running in a manner that protects your current and long-term interests. We offer comprehensive services for business start-ups that include ongoing support for routine business law needs, such as contract preparation, review, and negotiation; employee issue consultations; and assistance with protection of intellectual property.
Starting a Florida business? Get it done right with the help of a startup lawyer at Snell Legal. Call (386) 866-3033.
Business Services for Our New Clients
We offer a wide variety of business services to our new business owners, including:
- Business entity formation
- Business name registration
- Employee policy and handbook preparation
- Employment agreement preparation
- Financing and capital investment
- Independent contractor agreement preparation
- Lease preparation, review, and negotiation
- Licensing, permitting, and other administrative law issues
- Non-competition, non-solicitation, and confidentiality agreement preparation
- Nondisclosure agreement preparation
- Operating, shareholder, and partnership agreement preparation
- Real estate acquisition
- Trademark and copyright registration
Whether you are starting a small business, purchasing a franchise, or launching a complex organization with numerous employees, Snell Legal is here to provide experienced help that can make a difference in your success.
Find out how our startup attorney in Daytona Beach can help your new business venture by contacting us at (386) 866-3033.