Daytona Beach Business Startup Attorney
Ongoing Support for Your New Business
Unfortunately, no guarantees exist in life or in business. However, one of the best ways to enhance your chance of business success is to consult an experienced business lawyer. If you are starting a new venture in Daytona Beach or elsewhere in Florida or the U.S., we can help you.
At Snell Legal, our business startup lawyer can help you get your new enterprise up and running. We can work with you to ensure your business runs in a manner that protects your current and long-term interests. Our business attorneys offer comprehensive services for business start-ups.
Our ongoing support services for start-up businesses include:
- Contract preparation, review, and negotiation
- Employee issue consultations
- Assistance with protection of intellectual property
Starting a Florida business? Get it done right with the help of a startup lawyer at Snell Legal. Call (386) 866-3033.
Business Services for Our New Clients
When you start a new business, one of the most important first steps is selecting an appropriate entity. Our attorneys can help you select an entity that works best for you.
The most common types of business entities include:
- Sole Proprietorships
- Limited Liability Companies
Each of these entities comes with its own protections and potential liabilities for business owners. We can help you identify each of these in choosing your business entity.
In addition to helping you select an entity, we have several comprehensive services to help your new business achieve success.
Our attorneys offer a wide variety of business services to our new business owners, including:
- Business entity formation
- Business name registration
- Employee policy and handbook preparation
- Employment agreement preparation
- Financing and capital investment
- Independent contractor agreement preparation
- Lease preparation, review, and negotiation
- Licensing, permitting, and other administrative law issues
- Non-competition, non-solicitation, and confidentiality agreement preparation
- Nondisclosure agreement preparation
- Operating, shareholder, and partnership agreement preparation
- Real estate acquisition
- Trademark and copyright registration
Whether you are starting a small business or launching a complex organization, Snell Legal is here to provide experienced help. Our legal advice and counsel can make a difference in your success.
Find out how our startup attorney in Daytona Beach can help your new business venture. Reach out to our law firm today by calling (386) 866-3033.